There is one solid truth out there in the world: Kanye West has us all in a chokehold. He left the sneaker industry in ruins after Adidas dropped him. And if Adidas didn’t bring him back to cut back on its losses a bit, the whole hierarchy would’ve seen a drastic change. However, Adidas Yeezys are back now. Catch is, they might not be back for long. With the first and second Yeezy sales done, the rumored third Yeezy sale might also be the final one. So, now is your time to make the best out of this opportunity and start looking for the best place to buy Yeezys online!
More on Yeezys:
– Yeezy History
– Yeezy Size Guide
– How to Clean Yeezys
– Where to Buy Yeezys
– Where to Sell Yeezys
– How to Style Your Yeezys
– Places to Sell Used Yeezys
– Cool Ways to Lace Your Yeezys
– Yeezy Supply Roundup
The Best Place To Buy Yeezys
Now, knowing where to buy Yeezys ultimately changes everything for you AND your wallet. You see, buying Yeezys is often split into buying at retail and buying at resale. The supply-demand chain is pretty messed up – which also makes them all the more hyped! Therefore, only the people with good sneaker copping strategies (and a sneaker bot!) get to buy at retail.
So, for starters, you should know that THE best place to buy Yeezys is obviously right from the source. And as of recently, the only places you can buy Yeezys for retail these days are from Adidas’ Yeezy websites, the CONFIRMED app, and selected Adidas wholesale partners. This means either the people who make them or the sneaker retailers who sell them. This ultimately brings us back to our previous point of copping at retail.
Therefore, unless you already have an established sneaker botting plan, you’re going to be stuck at resale. So, if you’re not ready to start spending tons of money on a pair of kicks, you should consider learning how to cop Yeezys for retail. So, click on the button below for your FREE GUIDE on how to cop Yeezys at retail!
On the aftermarket, the prices can be ridiculously high. People can even try to sell you some fake Yeezys. So, it’s not a place for the weak (or the cheap, for that matter). Once you’re in, there’s no going back.
Also, if you’re a reseller, make sure to check out this list of the best place to SELL Yeezys!
First, the best place to buy Yeezys according to consensus is StockX – the most visited sneaker reselling market ever! They have a special StockX authenticity guarantee on all sneakers, ONLY sell deadstock Yeezys, and you’ll get the real deal!
How to buy Yeezys on StockX:
- Either click “Buy” to purchase immediately at the lowest listing
- Or, you “Place a Bid” to make an offer that a seller can accept. When a buyer’s “Bid” and a seller’s “Ask” match, StockX confirms the trade, and you can no longer cancel it (or maybe you still can?)
Next, another option for the best place to sell Yeezys is GOAT. Sellers list their sneakers for sale on GOAT, while you get to browse through their database of over 75,000 sneakers. If you place an order and complete the purchase, the seller must ship their sneakers to GOAT for a legit check. Once your sneakers are authenticated, they’ll be sent to you.
How to buy Yeezys on GOAT:
- Full refund for possible fake sneakers
- Each seller has a score. If a seller tries to sell a fake Yeezy, his score will automatically decrease, and the transaction fees will increase
- Buy Now, Pay Later service – pay over 3, 6, or 12 months with rates between 10 – 30% APR
And then, there’s FlightClub – which also has the potential of being the best place to buy Yeezys! Over the past decade, Flight Club has built a strong reputation, selling the best quality sneakers on the market. Flight Club has two stores, one located in New York and the other in Los Angeles. So, you can also experience the brick-and-mortar feel as well!
How to buy Yeezys on FlightClub:
- Sellers send their Yeezys to Flight Club’s stores, and after they’re thoroughly checked, the Yeezys can be listed
- Only authentic items go there – a reason why Flight Club is one of the best places to buy Yeezys
#4 Stadium Goods
Stadium Good is also the best place to buy Yeezys because of its reliability. Trust is the motto that Stadium Goods lives by, and they won’t let any fraud attempts endanger their reputation.
How to buy Yeezys on Stadium Goods:
- The 10-point verification system ensures that all items are authentic
- They compare product images, live products, and manufacturer information to ensure the validity of items
- The store also accepts returns within 3 days of receiving your order
Back in 2019, Stadium Goods acquired the sneaker reselling platform, Farfetch. It has easily become another option for the best place to sell Yeezys! This great deal is valued at $250 Million and places Farfetch as one of the best places to hit when looking to buy Yeezys online.
How to buy Yeezys on Farfetch:
- Find the Yeezy you want to buy and select the right size
- Add it to your bag and check out!
- Make sure you factor in the delivery and processing fees!
You can find all things luxury here, but when buying on Grailed, you’ll need to make sure the seller has a good reputation. No bad reviews, no scams, no FAKES. Don’t worry, though; PayPal still protects your payment.
How to buy Yeezys on Grailed:
- Grailed has a zero-tolerance policy for fraud and scams
- You can choose to “Purchase” according to a set price, place an “Offer”, or “Message” the seller
- In case the seller accepts your offer, you will get a link to check out using PayPal
*WARNING: Scammers might usually offer you a discount if your purchase is outside Grailed. This might not seem weird to you – you know, just a seller trying to escape the high fees per sale. But do NOT fall for it! Any offsite transaction will not be protected by Grailed or PayPal. Then, if you end up with a fake, and you probably will, no one will be able to save you or get your money back. To be clear, this can happen on any consumer-to-consumer trading platform.
KLEKT is the best place to buy Yeezys internationally. But, there’s always the added expense. KLEKT promises that its team is always on the lookout for frauds and scammers, but no one can ever be too sure. That’s why they recommend that you do your research before making a purchase.
How to buy Yeezys on KLEKT:
- Check the item images very thoroughly and compare them to official images you can find online
- Tagged pictures are almost the only way you can tell a seller owns the pair
- Read reviews about the seller. That’s the fool-proof method to know if the seller is a fraud or not
- Never take your purchase outside KLEKT or any reselling marketplace for that matter
- Of course, if it’s too cheap, or even way below the average reselling price, then that’s a deal you WANT to miss
- Check the last time the seller was online. An authentic reseller is always active; after all, that’s how he makes his living
And then there’s Kixify – the best place to buy Yeezys with a fixed-price format. This is a place for people to buy and sell sneakers at a fixed price. No “Bids” or “Asks” – you pay whatever price the seller sets for his items. However, it’s somewhat risky to buy Yeezys on Kixify!
How to buy Yeezys on Kixify:
- Transactions between buyers and sellers don’t involve Kixify
- The website has no control over the authenticity, safety, or legality of any of the items listed
- Paypal ultimately secures your payments and billing information
- Kixify offers a complete refund on your order if, for any reason, you do not receive your order
Kixify is, in fact, a consumer-to-consumer platform – this means no one can guarantee that what you’re buying is the real thing. So, you need to be an expert at spotting fake Yeezys, scammers, and frauds.
Finally, there’s Poizon – the best place to buy Yeezys in the Asia Pacific region. It is the largest sneaker reselling platform in the Asia Pacific region. And, one of the largest in the WORLD.
How to buy Yeezys on Poizon App:
- You place an order which arrives at POIZON
- The Yeezy gets an inspection and authentication
- They put it in tamper-proof packaging
- And then, they ship it to you!
Sneaker Shopping 1 on 1
Now, this is a risky move. But, when you’re so desperate to find places to buy Yeezys, you might go a little crazy. Buying Yeezys doesn’t always have to involve an intermediary or a platform! In short, there are other places to buy Yeezys from. We stress the word “other.”
This is NOT the best place to buy Yeezys from!
The bottom line is: do yourself a favor and improve your copping knowledge. This way, you won’t have to worry about knowing where to buy Yeezys on resale or taking Ls.