We admit this might be pretty obvious to a lot of people – especially veterans of the sneaker industry. But, for anyone just starting in the game, it can be a bit tricky. And, obviously, doing some research didnâ€™t get you to where you wanted because, well, youâ€™re here! But, youâ€™re actually in luck!
Weâ€™re here to teach you exactly how to buy bots, from where, and what to look for! After reading this easy guide, youâ€™ll probably already own a bot of your own! And maybe even you’ll kickstart your sneaker reselling career! Okay, maybe weâ€™re getting ahead of ourselves a little.
The Rules on How to Buy Bots
Before we tell you how to buy bots, you have to be aware of the different types on the market. In essence, there are around 6 types of sneaker bots available for sale. Now, we know this might seem overwhelming right off the bat. But, weâ€™ve got a guide on choosing the right bot depending on sneaker retailers. You can click HERE and check out the best bots in the game!Â
10 Rules to Follow for Bot-Buying
- Make sure that the bot you want supports the websites youâ€™re targeting
- Follow the bots on Twitter (set up notifications) or through sneaker blogs for news of restocks
- A proper price range should be anywhere between $300 – $1,000, but some could go up to almost $8,000
- Only buy bots from the sneaker botâ€™s product page or from authentic, trust bot retailers like BotBroker, Bot Mart, or Tidal
- Do NOT get scammed – there is no such thing as FREE BOTS. Do not fall for it.
- Sneaker bots are not illegal, donâ€™t let anyone tell you otherwise.
- When you find a bot you like, check out reviews and their social media following
- If itâ€™s gonna take you more than 3 months to get your cashback, donâ€™t buy it
- Keep in mind that youâ€™re still going to have to buy proxies and maybe rent a server – donâ€™t blow your budget
- Donâ€™t go for new bots, go for bots that have been in the industry for a while!
Those are the top 10 rules on how to buy bots with guaranteed cashback, efficiency, and actual sneaker copping. If you follow these rules, you will undoubtedly find the perfect bot that suits your budget and actually works! Do YOU know how bots work? Check this guide. You’ll see.
But, you should also know that buying sneaker bots is difficult for one reason. Bot makers often release their products in super limited Twitter announcements. They drop a very small number of copies for people to purchase. JUST LIKE SNEAKERS! And so, you end up on the resale market paying thousands of dollars over retail.
Avoiding Bot Resale
So, how are you supposed to avoid resale for bots when you canâ€™t even do that with sneakers? The first thing you have to learn on how to buy bots is finding private groups. If that sounds like some kind of secret society/organization kinda thing; itâ€™s because it basically is!Â
These groups use different kinds of software extensions (or even shopping bots) to help get their hands on a copy. You can find these types of groups on Discord servers or even cook groups. If you manage to get into these types of groups, you can then buy a sneaker bot at retail!
Some private groups – like Restock Flippers – specialize in helping their paying members nab bots when they drop. These bot-nabbing groups use software extensions â€“ basically other bots â€” to get their hands on the coveted technology that typically costs a few hundred dollars at release.
And thatâ€™s basically all you need to know on how to buy bots, fam!Â
Pssst! One More Thing!
If you want our suggestion, though. When in doubt, always go for AIO Bot – the oldest working sneaker bot in the game! It checks all the marks, AND has the perfect price tag! For just $325, you can actually have your very own sneaker bot without all the hassle. Plus, itâ€™s in stock!
No more waiting for restocks, paying extra cash for private groups, or looking for Discord servers. Why go through all that bother to find an epic sneaker bot, when youâ€™ve got one at armâ€™s reach! Click the button below to check out AIO Bot now!Â