A full guide thatâ€™ll have you convinced on why you absolutely need the best sneaker proxies for botting!
So, letâ€™s paint a picture, shall we? A brand new Air Jordan 1 release is dropping at your local Footlocker. The store has a policy where each person can only purchase one pair of sneakers. But, you want two. One for you and one to flip!Â
We all know that flipping sneakers is one of the best and easiest side-hustles. Everyone wants to find ways to make money from home, and selling sneakers is the GOAT of money-making! So, how would you get around that policy? Thereâ€™s always a loophole.
And, well, sneakerheads found that loophole! We like to call it the â€śFriends with Benefitsâ€ť trick! Donâ€™t get too excited though! This strategy will only get you lucky with extra pairs of sneakers. Weâ€™ll explain.
What You’ll Find in This Guide On Proxies
The Sneaky Strategies!
Friends with Benefits
In essence, the easiest way to get more than one pair is to bring a friend or a family member. Youâ€™ll have them buy a pair for you and itâ€™ll all work out. But, letâ€™s be real. Thatâ€™s neither professional nor efficient.
The best way would be to use the best sneaker proxies!
Aslo, the “friends with benefits” scenario gets less efficient the more pairs you’d like to cop. You donâ€™t have to be limited by the number of friends or family members you have. Especially if youâ€™re an introvert who does not like social interactions! Copping in bulk is your damn right as a sneakerhead! So you may wanna try a different strategy!
Playing Dress Up!
So, you might consider visiting the store 10 different times, each time wearing a different disguise.Â
- The first time you visit, you would have no disguise on.Â
- The second time you visit, you put on a wig.Â
- And, the third time you visit, you dress up as BATMAN!
You get the gist.
In a way, this is how the best sneaker proxies work during botting. They help you disguise your identity online so that you overcome strict policies, such as â€śone pair per customerâ€ť. Of course, this is while using the best sneaker bot! If you wanna know more about THAT, click on the button below. Youâ€™ll find a whole list of the best sneaker bots in 2021.
With the best sneaker bot in hand and extensive knowledge on the necessity of the best sneaker proxies, youâ€™ll RULE the game!
Before we explain what the best sneaker proxies are, you should first understand how your IP address fits into all of this. This will help you know exactly why you need them and how they help!
First, whatâ€™s an IP address?
Every device – computer, phone, or tablet – has a numerical label called an IP address. An IP address allows networks to identify your device. Think of the IP address as the identity of the device. Every device connected to the web has a unique IP address. Your phone, your laptop, and even your WIFI router each have its own IP address.
Hereâ€™s what happens when you visit a sneaker retailerâ€™s website:
- Your deviceâ€™s IP address sends a request to the IP address of your router.
- Your router sends a request to the site and asks for permission to access it.
- The site checks your routerâ€™s IP address, and if nothing’s suspicious, you get to access the site.
Every time you take an action, you’re sending a request to the site. The site responds back by allowing you to move forward. In other words, when you add an item to cart or submit any billing info, you’re sending a request. The site then decides to give you permission to checkout. (Or not)
If the site suspects you’re using a sneaker bot, thatâ€™s where shit goes down!
So, you might be wondering to use the sneaker proxies in the first place. Arenâ€™t sneaker bots enough to do the job? Well, there are a few ESSENTIAL reasons why you need to use proxies for sneaker botting. Hereâ€™s how it goes:
- You set up your sneaker bot and input the maximum number of tasks. (The more tasks, the more requests, and the more you get to cop!)
- The retailerâ€™s website receives several requests from the same IP address – your local IP.
- Itâ€™s SUS. It flags you.
- Youâ€™re blocked from accessing the site.
Think about it: if hundreds of purchase requests are coming from the same IP address, the site starts wondering how one person can send so many requests simultaneously. Itâ€™s humanly impossible without using a bot.
Also, thatâ€™s not even the worst part! Getting flagged also means you canâ€™t visit or check out anything off the site for some time. Sometimes the block may even be permanent! PERMANENT!
So, instead of missing out on a lifetime of copping, avoid getting your IP address blocked! In short, you gotta play dress-up with the retails! You will need to disguise your IP using sneaker proxies.
By definition, a proxy is an intermediary server through which your connection passes before reaching the site.
In English, think of a proxy server as a device located in a different part of the world and connected to the site on your behalf.Â
Since sneaker proxies act as their own device, they have unique IP addresses. So, when you connect to the site using a proxy, you connect with the proxyâ€™s IP address, not your own.Â
- You’re protecting your own IP address.
- If anything is SUS, it would block the proxy. Not you!
- You can connect to the site using a different proxy!
Your goal is to trick the site into thinking that these requests are coming from several individuals – not one. By adding the best sneaker proxies into your botting mix, youâ€™ll be able to do that!Â
In short, sneaker proxies make sites think there are 10, 50, 100 people sending out 10, 50, 100 requests. And so on!
You ask, â€śI already bought a sneaker bot and now I have to add proxies to the bot to run it effectively. Where do I get them?â€ť
To get the best sneaker proxies, you will need to purchase a plan from a proxy provider. Preferably one that KNOWS the latest trends in sneaker botting. So, hereâ€™s a list of the best sneaker proxies providers. Check them out and find all the best proxies plans that suit your needs!
These are proxies:
User-pass Authenticated Proxy: 154.5.743.726:5887:QJHJ4:9R2U31FG
IP Authenticated Proxy: 207.6.684.465:6057
If this is the first time you see one, it may look like a random set of numbers and letters. But, when you look carefully, you will notice that there are different components to a proxy.Â
- 154.5.743.726:5887 is the IP address proxy.Â
- 5887 is the number of the port that allows the proxy to connect to a website.
- QJHJ4 & 9R2U31FG are the username and password. When the bot needs to use the proxy, it will automatically input the username and password.
- The IP authenticated proxy uses your IP address to authenticate your proxies.
They both WORK the same. The only difference is how the sneaker bot authenticates the proxy. Your proxy provider decides which format is best depending on the plan. Itâ€™s a straightforward process, and your proxy provider normally has a guide on how to do it.
Types of Sneaker Proxies Used in Sneaker Botting
All major sneaker sites (Nike, Yeezy Supply, Footlocker) have anti-bot systems. And, all of them have different codings! Only the right type of sneaker proxies will be able to bypass them! When we say best sneaker proxies, we mean the BEST!Â
But, a specific proxy may work well on a particular site and perform poorly on another. In this section, weâ€™ll go over the three main types of proxies used with sneaker bots:
So, click on the links above for an EXTENSIVE guide explaining each type of proxy separately. You will understand how each of them works and where you can use them. Find out about their prices, specs, and more!
Main Differences Between Residential, DC, and ISP Proxies
- If a site is known to heavily ban proxies, consider using residential or ISPs.
- If a siteâ€™s stock typically runs out of stock in seconds, consider using DC or ISPs.
- When you need to run a heavy number of tasks on a site, consider using residentials.
- If you need to run bot tasks for long durations of time, consider using DC or ISPs.
- If you need more affordable proxies, consider getting a residential or DC proxy plan.Â Â