We’ve recently conducted a study in hopes of finding the most profitable industry in the world. We considered the NFT industry, the retail industry, and finally, the sneaker industry. After TONS of unbiased research, we found out that the sneaker industry makes you the most money! Therefore, learning how to resell shoes is a MUST!
Easy cash. Easy money. Moolah, BABY! Everything you need to know to hit the sneaker jackpot and became a sneaker reseller! Learn how to resell sneakers the RIGHT way!
How to Start Reselling Shoes?
1. Watch the Market Like a Hawk
2. Cop Limited-Run Sneakers
3. Take Good Pictures
4. Name Your Price
5. Choose a Reselling Platform
6. Create Your Listing
7. Start Reselling Shoes!
HOW TO RESELL SHOES IN 7 STEPS
STEP 1: Watch the Market Like a Hawk!
The very first lesson in learning how to resell shoes is having FORESIGHT. We’re not saying you gotta be that’s-so-Raven psychic and do the faces.
But, you have to develop in-depth knowledge of the industry to better predict in-demand releases! In other words, you have to watch the market like a HAWK! Here’s how to do that:
The market will be your first indicator of how to resell sneakers. The culture will teach you when you should hold or resell. And, the people will let you know which sneakers to resell!
STEP 2: Cop Limited-Run Sneakers
Next, if you’re going to learn how to resell shoes, you need to have SHOES! Aka, cop limited-run sneakers! One of the most important parts of learning how to start reselling shoes is learning how to buy them! There are two methods for sneaker copping: manually or with a sneaker bot.
But, since reselling sneakers requires that you have a stock of multiple sneakers, you need to cop in bulk! And that’s something you can’t do manually.
|Copping Sneakers Manually||Copping Sneakers with a Bot|
|– You have to be fast
– You have to follow early link Twitter accounts
– Utilize an autofill system
– Memorize the layout of the website by heart
– Make sure you do not get banned
– AND, beat all the other running bots!
– The sneaker bot auto-fills your information
Get the BEST sneaker bot now!
– Choose the Right Size: You want a range of sizes. Globally, the most popular men’s size is 10.5, but the entire range of sizes 9-12 sells well.
– Use Proxies: Proxy servers make your bot connection faster. Also, they are your only way to cop multiple pairs!
– Rent a Server: A very strong and savage server could exponentially increase your copping speeds – their speeds can reach up to 1Gbps and even as high as 10Gbps depending on the provider. This all depends on your device specs – so, completely optional!
STEP 3: Take Good Pictures
Also, another thing you have to do to learn how to resell shoes the right is to take good pictures. We’re talking HIGH-quality pictures. This is what makes you look more like a legit reseller. Not a Facebook scammer or wanna-be Craigslist reseller.
So, here’s what you should include:
– A profile shot of the sneaker, a picture of the sole, and a picture of the tag
– Optional: include a handwritten note in the picture to prove you actually have the sneakers in your possession!
(This way people will trust that you’re a proper sneaker reseller and won’t get any bad vibes from you)
STEP 4: Name Your Price
And then, there’s the money part of reselling sneakers. If you want to learn how to resell shoes, you have to know how to price shoes! You don’t want to make your asking prices too steep and ultimately sit on sneakers until the hype dies down. But, you also can’t overestimate the sneaker so that no one buys it!
StockX is a great resource for gauging sneaker resale prices. You’ll find average sale prices from around the web. Therefore, see what premium people are paying!
You can go as low or as high as you wish! So, try to find a price that you would pay off resale, and still make a profit.
STEP 5: Choose a Reselling Platform
Next, is the easy part. If you want to learn how to resell shoes, you have to pick a platform that works best for you! There are so many places you could resell sneakers – which might be confusing. So, make sure to check out our complete rundown of all the best sneaker resale platforms AND their fees here!
STEP 6: Create Your Listing
Now, you’ve basically learned all there is on how to resell shoes. All you have to do now is create your listing on the platform you picked. Things differ slightly depending on the platform. But, it generally requires three steps:
– First, upload those premium pictures you took (the more, the better)
– Add all relevant information: size, brand, colorway details, and offer any other pertinent information
– Choose a fixed-price or auction sale
STEP 7: Start Making Crazy CASH MONEY!
Finally, the best part of learning how to resell shoes is making money! And, with the best sneaker bot by your side, your small investment will get you instant CASHBACK!
RULE OF THUMB: if you can cop it without a bot, everyone else can too!
So, now that you’ve finished this lesson on how to resell shoes, it’s time to launch your business. In a nutshell, if you have your mind is set on reselling sneakers as a business, you’ll need to use a sneaker bot. One that can help you cop multiple pairs of any release you desire. Curious? Wanna know more? Click on the button below.