You know we love being down to Earth and honest with you, fam! Therefore, weâve found the best places for shameless finds of used Yeezys for you to buy OR sell!
Let’s be real. Yeezys are expensive. And we donât mean expensive just by trying to buy them on the resale market. No. Now, although the most guaranteed way to buy legit budget-friendly Yeezys is by buying at retail. AKA using the best sneaker copping techniques possible to avoid paying resale. But, that might still be expensive for some people. And, just because you canât afford the retail, that doesnât mean you shouldnât belong to the culture!
Every sneakerhead deserves to get the epic feel of the Yeezys they love on their feet! New or old, kicks are kicks – as long as they ainât no bricks or beaters! Find out more!
WHY DO IT?
Reasons to Buy Used Yeezys
- You will definitely find more budget-friendly Yeezys
- You may even find hidden gems!
- If you learn proper shoe care, they can be your new beaters!
- If their condition isnât so bad, you can even resell them for more!
- Youâll also be contributing to sustainability in fashion
Reasons to Sell Used Yeezys
PLACES TO BUY & SELL USED YEEZYS
#1 Sneaker Aftermarkets
The first place to buy (or sell) used Yeezys – or even new Yeezys – are the legit sneaker aftermarket platforms. Of course, while searching for used Yeezys you might come across StockX. But, StockX only takes deadstock sneakers that are brand-new. If you wanna check a full list of places to buy NEW Yeezys, check this! You can also download all their sneaker apps and stay up to date with all the latest releases!
However, for used Yeezys, there are other places you can visit. Theyâre almost 100% guaranteed authenticity, with full-on legit checks! So, you can make sure that youâre getting the real deal with these platforms. These online sneaker stores include:
#2 Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is a great place to cop some used Yeezys locally or even list your own Yeezys to sell. You can filter them out according to the sellers up to a 300+ mile radius. Itâs an awesome place to find pre-owned Yeezys under retail.
As a buyer, itâs pretty cool to have direct communication with the sellers. You can go back and forth, ask questions, and ask for pictures! Also, as a sneaker reseller just starting out, Facebook Marketplace is great for you! Especially since itâs FREE to sell there! All you have to do is:
- Login to your Facebook page
- Go on the store icon and access Facebook Marketplace
- Register as a seller
- Upload your new or used Yeezys with descriptions
- Quote the asking price + shipping details
- Sell your YZYs!
eBay also gives you the ability to buy or sell pre-owned, used Yeezys! It is one of the most common places to buy or sell used stuff. You can easily register and sign up as a seller on their website. You can learn more about reselling on eBay here.Â
With their Authenticity Check, you can shop sneakers with a better guarantee of âNo Fakes, No Fraud, and No Doubtâ. It works especially well for authenticating sneakers like Yeezys, Jordans, Nikes, and more.
#4 Reddit r/sneakermarket
This SubReddit r/sneakermarket is also an awesome place to buy used Yeezys and other sneakers. But, it works especially well if youâre looking for a specific model or colorway. You post the sneaker you WTB [Want to Buy], and post the price or budget range. Also, you can opt for trading your sneakers. Just make sure you follow these rules:
- Pay via PayPal invoice
- Do not pay via Zelle or Western Union
- Always ask for tracking numbers
- If the price is too good to be true, it probably is!
#5 MERCARI, TRADESY, & POSHMARK
- POSHMARK is another good website to buy or sell used Yeezys – they claim it takes less than half a minute! And, with POSH PROTECT you get a full refund if your item never ships or does not match the listing description.
- TRADESY offers a â100% Authentic, or your money backâ policy or return for Tradesy Site credit for anything you return. Youâll get a description of the Yeezy condition including how many times it was worn.
- MERCARI allows you to cop used Yeezys from very poor conditions to almost âlike newâ conditions. They have an in-app messaging feature to communicate with the seller!
And, there you have it! The 5 best places to sell or buy used Yeezys online! You can also always check certain sneaker consignment stores for awesome deals and finds! Make sure to check out our full list of online sneaker consignment stores here.
Plus, if you wanna learn how to make some extra money, weâve got a secret for you. All these sneaker resellers had to start from scratch. If youâve got a couple of hundred bucks on you, weâve got the BEST money-making fix for you. A sneaker resellerâs secret is a sneaker bot! Learn all about becoming a reseller from scratch by clicking on the button below!