To say that Yeezy Day 2021 was a hectic day is probably the understatement of the century. Yeezy day is one of the most important days of the entire year – maybe even just as important as Black Friday.Â
It includes Yeezy restocks of some of our favorite models – like an entire day of throwbacks! But, just like anything Kanye does, this day has always been unpredictable. If you think that YZY DAY 2019 prepared you for this year, then youâ€™re also wrong.
You can never expect whatâ€™s going to happen with any event related to Kanye West. We had Yeezys dropping on our heads like literal BOMBS! A total battlefield.
So, what happened on Yeezy Day 2021? Well, to start with, we never got an official restock list beforehand. In other words, we really didnâ€™t know what we were getting ourselves into. Hereâ€™s a step-by-step breakdown of what happened on August 3rd, 2021. We still have PTSD.
*PS – Check out the full list of Yeezy restocks here.
- It all started with the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Tail Light and Yeezy Azael on the Adidas Confirmed App. You can cop Tail Light and Azael on the secondary market for an average resale price of $425 and $778.
- Only to be instantly followed by the Yeezy Foam RNNR MX Cream Clay NOT on the Adidas Confirmed App, but on Yeezy Supply. Thatâ€™s how Yeezy DayÂ 2021 worked!
- Drops come from left and right! Youâ€™d be on the Adidas Confirmed App and then suddenly you gotta switch to Yeezy Supply around the clock!
- An hour into Yeezy Day 2021. Weâ€™re already sweating bullets! Thankfully weâ€™re running a pretty savage sneaker bot for the job.
- Yeezy Boost 700 Mauve dropped at exactly 8 AM on adidas.com/YEEZY. A sneaker which you can cop again at an average resale value of $371. That kinda hurts. Ngl.
- The moment weâ€™ve all been waiting for during Yeezy Day 2021. The restock of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra along with the Synth Reflective – our favorite Yeezy colorways. They both dropped on Yeezy Supply simultaneously for the perfect heart attack!
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra currently has an average resale value of $389 while Synth Reflective resales for $467. Them reflective Yeezys really be doing us dirty.
- Hereâ€™s a real throwback! 10:00 AM took us back to the Yeezy 700 V2 Hospital Blue and 700 Inertia. A blast from the Yeezy past!
- You can find Hospital Blue for $412 and Inertia for $446 as opposed to the $300 dollars you could have paid on Yeezy Day 2021!
- More heart attacks on Yeezy Day 2021! This is where it started to feel more like the Hunger Games with four separate releases!
- Yeezy 500 Utility Black and Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Glow on Yeezy Supply – find them on StockX for $348 and $620 respectively!
- Yeezy 500 Soft Vision on Adidas Confirmed in full-family sizing (copping Yeezys for kiddos!) which you can still cop for $456 on average.
- We also had the RELEASE (not restock) of the new Yeezy 700 V3 Dark Glow on Yeezy Supply and the Adidas Confirmed app. Find it now at an average of $261.
- The worst thing about this day was getting exclusive access on the Adidas confirmed. If you didnâ€™t, odds are you missed out on 350 V2 Yeezreel, Israfil, and Static. PLUS, the Yeezy 700 V3 Arzareth!
- So, here we finally got some kind of breather on Yeezy Day 2021! A little break between all the mind games. Just in time for the Yeezy Boost MNVN Black restock on the Adidas confirmed app!
- Three additional restocks on Yeezy Supply at 2:00 PM EST including the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cloud White Reflective. Donâ€™t feel TOO bad if you missed out on it. Because youâ€™ll feel so much more when you pay an average of around $530 to cop it on resale.
- It also featured the Yeezy Powerphase in Quiet Gray and Simple Brown!
- Yeezy Day 2021 was definitely a LONG DAY! This hour featured the release of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Mono Cinder and Yeezy QNTM on Yeezy Supply. It doesnâ€™t hurt THAT bad though. Because you can still cop Mono Cinder for $299 which isnâ€™t SO bad. We can swallow that.
- Finally. The sneaker restock that was worth ALL the wait! The OG Yeezy Boost 700 Wave Runner gave you another chance. But, if you missed it, you gotta cough up around $568! Sorry, fam!
- Almost done. The restocks started to slow down and stopped seeming like a sneaker downpour! At 7:00 PM, we got the restock of the Yeezy Boost 700 V2 TEPHRA. If you missed out on Tephra on Yeezy Day, it doesnâ€™t mean you shouldnâ€™t ever have it! Itâ€™ll only cost you around $415. Just think of it as a penalty for effing up.
8:00 – 10:00 PM
- In true Kanye fashion, Yeezy Day had to come to an end in a GIGANTIC splash. A splash that blew us all out of the water. And, it was so worth it.
- At 8:00 PM, on Monday, August 3rd, the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Static Black Reflective dropped. Then, at 10:00 PM we got a surpriseâ€¦ BRED!
- BRED! In full-family size!
- Yeezy Day also featured invite-only releases of the YEEZY 700 V3 Kyanite and Yeezy QNTM Frozen Blue over on the Adidas Confirmed app.
And that pretty much wraps up Yeezy Day 2021! It featured the restocks of 32 different silhouettes and colorways of our favorite Yeezys.
So, how did you do on the restock? If you messed it up, you still have SOME time to make it up! The yearâ€™s not over yet. But, you have to learn from your mistakes! Learn how to up your copping game, so this doesnâ€™t happen again. Click on the button below for a complete copping guide.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice?â€¦ Just click the button.
Yeezy 350 V2 Synth RF
Yeezy 350 V2 Cloud White RF
YZY 350 V2 Black RF
Yeezy 350 V2 Glow
Yeezy 350 V2 Bred
YZY 350 V2 Zebra
Yeezy 350 V2 Tail Light
Yeezy 350 V2 Mono Cinder
YZY 500 Soft Vision
Yeezy 500 Utility Black
Yeezy 700 Mauve
YZY 700 Inertia
Yeezy 700 Wave Runner
Yeezy 700 MNVN Black
YZY 700 V2 Tephra
Yeezy 700 V2 Hospital Blue
Yeezy 700 V3 Azael
YZY 700 V3 Dark Glow
Yeezy QNTM Quantum
Yeezy Powerphase Simple Brown
YZY Powerphase Quiet Grey