Well, we’ve got a drop date for the next Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 release. Mark your calendars. April 29th, the latest model, dubbed “Triple White” or “Cream White,” will launch around the world.
Simply stated, the Yeezy design team has refined the look once again. Featuring an all-white upper, midsole and laces, the Yeezy White is crisper than ever. This is the perfect summer wardrobe addition.
Of course, sneakerheads around the world want to know: What’s different about this colorway? How many will be available? And how can I cop a pair?
Here’s some good news: Adidas has hinted that this release won’t be nearly as limited as the Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Zebra release late last year. In fact, Adidas has expanded availability through the Confirmed App, and Foot Locker and Footaction are both stocking the sneaker.
How Has the Colorway Changed?
The Cream Yeezy white continue to move forward the look of the 350 Boost V2. The early photos show a crisp all-white Primeknit woven upper, matched with a semi-translucent Boost-laden midsole. The shoe’s profile hasn’t changed much.
But there are some key differences to keep in mind. Adidas have reintroduced a feature – the heel pull tab — and stay tuned, there may be a few surprises in store. What’s different:
- Pull Tab Is Back: The 350 V2 colorways, for the most part, lost the heel pull-tab, much to the chagrin of Yeezy fans. But the V1 feature is back. In the latest V2 releases, first the Zebras, now the Triple Yeezy White and also the upcoming Safari Green release, the heel pull tab is back.
- SPLY-350 Text Is Missing: The familiar V2 color stripe and SPLY-350 text now blend into the all-white upper. That’s also true of the upcoming olive green release. BUT many have speculated that the stripe and SPLY-350 text will be visible under UV light.
The Triple Yeezy White will be available in both adult ($220 US) and infant sizes ($140 US). In fact, Kim Kardashian teased the launch with an Instagram post of her son wearing the baby-size Yeezy Triple White.
How Many Triple Whites Will Be Available?
Sneakerheads know how quickly the Zebras sold out. The limited supply numbers created a massive aftermarket for the sneaker. Will that be a problem with the Yeezy White?
Here’s the deal: Yeezys are still one of the most sought-after sneakers on the market, and Adidas will likely continue to limit the availability of each release. But there are some signs that Adidas may be turning a corner. A few signs:
- More Confirmed App Participation: Compared to past releases, more stores are participating in raffles through the Confirmed App. This is a strong sign that production numbers will be up in a big way for the release. You can register on April 26 at 4 p.m. EST via the Confirmed App to reserve a pair.
- More Participating Retailers: Both Foot Locker and Footaction have confirmed they’ll be stocking Yeezys in a dozen+ locations on launch day. With the Zebra launch, the sneakers weren’t available via third-party retailers.
- Online Sales: Adidas hasn’t released online figures. But due to the more pairs being available through the app, it’s likely online availability will be very limited. Expect there to there to be more than the Zebra release, which was estimated at 7,500 pairs. But even if Adidas doubled or tripled those numbers, that wouldn’t reduce the demand. Bottom line, this release will sell out fast.
What You Can Do to Increase Your Copping Success?
This release will sell out. If you want to cop a pair or pairs, you have to be prepared. Here are a few tips:
- Use a proper bot: You need a sneakerbot that’s designed to cop Yeezys. Cheaper bots that lack some necessary features are more likely to be detected, which would result in losing the chance to cop a pair. In other words – every sneakerhead’s nightmare. To find the best Yeezy bot visit YeezyBotReviews.
- Set Your Bot Up Early: Make sure you are running the latest version of your bot. And be sure to set up your tasks, add account info and get prepared the night before.
- Utilize Proxies: Proxies are an absolute necessity on launch day. On launch day, every second counts. Proxies help you connect faster to online retailers, maximize your available computing power and speed up your connection. Get good proxies!
- Stay Tuned In to Early Links: Once you do that, it’s a matter getting there first. Here are some early links for the Yeezy Triple White release.
You can find more useful tips here: 11 Tips for Increasing Your Sneaker Copping Power
Let us now if you managed to get your hands on this dazzling white edition of Yeezy Boosts.